Clear your temp files and browser cookies.

I did make a change last weekend, and had to do the same thing myself, but it's working great for me now.
did not help been here 5 min. or so this morning had to log on twice already

I changed the time time setting to automatic but made no difference. I am posting from my PC again right now. From my phone I cam get to the home page and with a few retries I can get to another page or two, but absolutely cannot log in. When I try to log in it sends me to the sign up page to register for the forum. I tried this from my wife's phone which is the same model as mine and had exactly the same behavior.

I'm also having problems with access from my phone. Galaxy s5 active. I attached a screenshot, maybe that will help. I can pull up the site but cannot read any postings. No problems with other sites or internet .

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
For the past couple of days site not working on Bing (been usually using) or Chrome on I-Pad

For the past couple of days site not working on Bing (been usually using) or Chrome on I-Pad

I tested on my iPad and worked. Regarding Bing, in my mind they are a search engine but if they provide some sort of software/browser let me know and I'll test.

Works great for me on all devices, I pad air2, I phone6 using Safari and Windows10 using Chrome

Back