This site is awesome

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
The other day I limped home in tears on the Rocket X. Today after talking to a few folks on here and asking questions am ready for a build. Kind of figure I will have more cut end and add their advise as time goes on. Looking forward to it. This is what a site should be about. At times I can get way out there in my posts but when your looking for help and advice this is the go to site period. Thanks guys and I am all ears. Gonna need a lot of help on this project.

I will always do whatever i can for you no matter what you say or do or how far out there you get, you offered your life up for this country like many others and i will always be grateful by standing in place and offering to be a friend even if youre way out there and slam the ****e out of me, im grateful for men like you and proud to say hes a friend that does the best he can who offered his very life for us to live free.

Your a strange puppy but I like you. Did so from the first time I met you in your driveway. There are some folks you meet and they just set well with you. There are some you would have been better off not meeting. You do not follow that. I liked you from the start. Still do. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back