I am the Brightest guy on this Site

The human disco mirror ball.

Triumph had one often on closeouts but Revzilla has sold all theirs but World of Triumph still stock an XL.
Was: £165.00
Now: £80.00
Mens Triumph Light Vest

I liked Revzilla's price much more:
MSRP US$169.99
Price US$59.99
Triumph Light Vest

Triumph Light Vest - Google Search

RevZilla Item # Manufacturer Product # Availability
Hi-Viz Yellow/Black / LG 1022071 MFNS12048L Out of Stock
Hi-Viz Yellow/Black / MD 1022072 MFNS12048M Out of Stock
Hi-Viz Yellow/Black / SM 1022073 MFNS12048S Out of Stock
Hi-Viz Yellow/Black / XL 1022074 MFNS12048XL Out of Stock

Was too small for me. They made a Black jacket too much more subdued. Triumph Light Jacket: LEDs make you visible | RideApart

Learnt years ago that it does not matter what you wear or do the a half witted TinTop will still hit you and turn around a say "oooooh I did not see you" back in late seventies they were promoting that to be seen we should ride with our lights on ( we still had control over on/off of light) and we should wear light coloured helmets etc, well here I was on my Yamaha XT 500 with a large long range White plastic tank and wearing my White Bell Star full face helmet and you know it a crazy tin top did a U turn in front of me at last second I slammed into the side of him picked myself up and had him half way out of the drivers side window when he said "gee I did see you" what a moronic fool, luckily I put bike sideways in to his side with minimal damage except for bent bars and broken rear shock but his insurance Paid up after it tried to say I was partially in wrong as I must have been speeding to which I told them I had only turned on to the road 50yards earlier from side road after visiting bike shop ( so I had proof) so had barely got up to 60km speed limit, dickheads had no answer to that and paid up

his insurance Paid up after it tried to say I was partially in wrong as I must have been speeding to which I told them I had only turned on to the road 50yards earlier from side road after visiting bike shop ( so I had proof) so had barely got up to 60km speed limit, dickheads had no answer to that and paid up

why is it that people always assume bikes must have been going too fast, no matter how obvious it is that the other party was at fault. and why is it the onus is always on you to prove you weren't speeding? jesus wept..

why is it that people always assume bikes must have been going too fast, no matter how obvious it is that the other party was at fault. and why is it the onus is always on you to prove you weren't speeding? jesus wept..
Says the guy with the Carpenter Rocket and the Hayabusa! :roll:
I mean, odds are that they're right...

Back