Ridefree

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3T .... 2003 Harley softail
Is anybody else having trouble accessing this site from their smart phone? I keep getting network error message. Tried it on my wife's phone and got the same result. I can access through my PC just fine.

Every now and then my phone acts up but usually is a few hour thing and it goes back to normal

Iphone 6 every now and then its slow to log in but it may be my phone and not the site:)

seems to be logging off a lot during browsing on home computer have to log back on a lot more often other than that I love it

Clear your temp files and browser cookies.

I did make a change last weekend, and had to do the same thing myself, but it's working great for me now.

I had to wait to get home to the PC to log on. I have a samsung note 2 and on AT&T. I'm having no problem surfing the net with my phone on any other websites. only having trouble with this site. keeps coming up "web page unavailable" "network error". If I keep trying sometimes I can get home page to come up but as soone as I click on the next page or try to log on, it happens. Like I say no problems on any other website. this started Friday afternoon.

Back