The error that appears to be happening is linked to older browser versions, or an internet connection that may have been substandard at some point. I haven't been able to replicate it across the many networks I've touched this week, and I carry modern Apple, Motorola, and Samsung devices.

I'm still on the road, and have several more hours to go this evening. Hope to get to my next hotel in time to research this a bit more.

The site works okay on Google I'm having the wife delete Bing and Chrome apps I'll have her reinstall them later and then see if that works.As I have said before I am computer illiterate so this is all I can think of to try.

The site works okay on Google I'm having the wife delete Bing and Chrome apps I'll have her reinstall them later and then see if that works.As I have said before I am computer illiterate so this is all I can think of to try.

If you're using a computer and not a phone/tablet, there are no apps to delete. You are most likely accessing the site using Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser if you're on Windows 10. Bing and Google are search engines that you access through one of the aforementioned browsers. Neither should have any effect on what you're doing.

Hate to see you start deleting things unnecessarily.

Finally posting from my phone now. I've tried this site from chrome and works great. So it's definitely browser related. Originally I've been using the default browser on my phone, I thinks it Yahoo.

Back