Side by Side All out Dyno Racing

Keep in mind on a dyno air resistance ceases to be a factor, that's huge.

Amen to that amigo!
Mine does 175 mph on the dyno and not even remotely close to that in the real world. It did hit 146 on the GPS with bags & luggage on my recent trip to AZ. Not bad for a stocker.

Local dealership hosted a dyno day not long ago. I beat them all as well but must say - the HD Dealership in Bowling Green really is a class act and has always been

L-O-V-E my Standard boards!
L-O-V-E the additional lean angle they provide!
L-O-V-E grinding on them in the twisties!

True, I would love to be there when that happened as well. Think a few there would be scratching their heads thinking" This can't be right?" And indeed. Bwwwwwaaahahaha

My buddy and I rode to Fox Pwr Sports in Grand Rapids in July. The drag dyno was set up and we ended up 1st place and 2nd place. My friends 05 just about came out of the trailer! The operator got nervious. He had me strap down the front wheel on the 2nd run. The strap they had was a small ratchet strap. I used a new one from the store. The closest bikes to ours weren't ****** rockets. The small Harley's were faster. We didn't get the cash awards. We must have pi**ed off the Harley Dealership...

My buddy and I rode to Fox Pwr Sports in Grand Rapids in July. The drag dyno was set up and we ended up 1st place and 2nd place. My friends 05 just about came out of the trailer! The operator got nervious. He had me strap down the front wheel on the 2nd run. The strap they had was a small ratchet strap. I used a new one from the store. The closest bikes to ours weren't ****** rockets. The small Harley's were faster. We didn't get the cash awards. We must have pi**ed off the Harley Dealership...
Forgot to give the Harley information. The best competition was the Harley V Rod. At least a full second faster than the fastest ****** Rocket. Also, the dealership had a new Indian all souped up. They wanted to put it up against my R3T. They pulled when the Manager came out to watch the Rockets. My buddy had the best numbers. 9.6 in the 1/4, and a top speed of 130. My R3T was 10.04 and 124. A great day!

My first quarter was funny sat there and waited for the fat boy to finish his quarter mile :) had never done it befire so went soft the first time only putting 227 hp to the spool. I remember the guy saying something and I looked at him and said I'll give you a little more, at that time they did not realize I had no second gear and was skipping it:D nothing like hearing the whistle:)

Back