Want to Buy Rocket 3 fuel pump complete assembly. PURCHASED

Malcy

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Roadster.
If anyone has a fuel pump assembly which they don't need or want would you please let me know as I am looking for one for my other tank. Preferably here in Aus but o/seas will do if the price is right.
Thanks Malcy.

Thanks Trev. Just putting it out there mate you never know who has what in their shed etc.

Is this what your looking for?
This is mine,sorry I don't have a spare, I wish I did.
I hope this pic helps others understand what it is you are looking for.
image.jpg

Yep that's it Tony.

I saw the one on eBay but it looks a bit worse for wear. I will keep an eye on it though. Thanks.

I know you want it for convenience Mal but changing it over give a good chance to clean the crap that builds up inside the Tank, you would be amazed how much gets in there the gaskets are reusable a few times.
I had some major fueling issues a bit over year ago to the point that somehow some rusty metal fragments had come in with fuel at some stage then settled in the bottom of the tank and started surface rust bin there causing a very fine (finer than the filter could stop) rust dust to go thru to the injectors and cause blockages, after Ultrasonically cleaning the injectors I started looking inside the tank and after much cleaning followed by a Rust removal/lining kit my tank is like new again but as part of my yearly maintenance programme will be removing the pump assembly and inspecting/cleaning the tank

Point taken Hans. I have pondered on this for a while and
I still will get one though.

Rust flakes are introduced via the fuel bowsers mostly from old service stations.

dont know if you have had dirty fuel issues @Malcy but I run a commodore filter Z200, its bigger diameter and alot more filter surface area. I had to tweek the pipes up alittle bit to line up with the diameter...... heres a not so good picture.

pump.jpg

Back