WRB

Standard Bore
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring ABS
I have been shearching the internet for a set of the Revco handlebar risers or other suitible substitutes. I'm 5' 10" and have noticed the long reach. Any suggestions appriciated.

Or the people spend their time on the various facebook sites for the Rocket and never come here. If only they knew what they are missing. I try to point them here but who knows if it takes. ;)

bob
I have tried to be active on one of the Rocket III owners groups with parts for sale, but there is a lot of hesitation and seems most folks on the group I joined are across the pond. I had a couple of my ads recreated by fraudsters so it seems like a harder site to buy and sell if not dealing locally.

Apologies to @WRB for hijacking the tread. Risers still available.

I have tried to be active on one of the Rocket III owners groups with parts for sale, but there is a lot of hesitation and seems most folks on the group I joined are across the pond. I had a couple of my ads recreated by fraudsters so it seems like a harder site to buy and sell if not dealing locally.

Apologies to @WRB for hijacking the tread. Risers still available.
Yeah far less trust on FB and with so many scammers they are intercepting it is to be expected I suppose on a wide open audience for scammers.
I just got scammed for the first time in many years last night after sending a bloke from Logan Qld cash to his texted bank account and name and he denies receiving it and calls me a scammer and hangs up. The only thing I can do now is confirm with bank that it went to a valid account in his name or if he gave me wrong details it may be returned.
C'est la vie I suppose. Gotta think of it like a speeding ticket, nothing to do but accept it and move on!
:(
I am a trusting soul and have sent $2000 or more to unknowns and had my purchases delivered.
The only other time I got scammed was when I sent about $600 cash for some archery bows and freight to would you believe FLORIDA! in 2006.
Those bolded places do have a certain similarity of reputation though. ;):roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
The bloke I paid for some Rocket bits about a month ago just got a letter from his bank after I commenced recovery action and rang to apologise.
He offered to return money but I asked him to post it as it was still boxed ready to go.
Another for my stocks.
Patience is a virtue! :cool: ;)

It was only afterwards I wondered if the recovery process was locked in already.
Maybe I'll be able to yell down the phone "Go away scammer!" too, when he sends it and then sees his money leave the account. ;):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Lucky for him if it re-appears, I will resend it and have advised my bank to see if recovery is an ongoing process.

Back