For Sale R3T complete suspension upgrade!

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Yep folks the complete deal, brand new, never fitted, in original packaging!

Progressive '440' rear shocks
High pressure gas charged with variable valving. This was the 'top of the line' Progressive shock in 2013 before the '444' model was released using similar technology.
Great vid from Progressive sales rep with working cutaways.

Progressive Front Fork Springs
HD Rate: 40 lbs/in-65 lbs/in (11-1144)

FORK SPRING KIT​

The 'Original' Progressive Rate Fork Springs soak up the small road bumps, yet are firm enough to absorb the molar-rattling ones. Spring rates have been chosen to reduce front end "dive" during braking, yet still provide excellent ride comfort. Better yet, we warranty our fork springs for life! Progressive Rate Fork Springs have several advantages over straight rate springs. A Progressive Rate Spring has the advantage of a rising rate resistance to compression. The benefit of this is that the spring can be soft enough at the start of the travel to offer a "plush" ride, yet be firm enough at the end of the travel to soak up the big bumps. Some applications are offered in Heavy Duty and Standard Versions.

Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Fork Emulator
FEGV S4101 77-2132 FEGV-S4101

1660436422921.png

This add is missing information and does not meet your high level of professionalism in showing, defining, pricing w shipping, this is probably ai something trying to act like the greatest parts gatherer of all time. Try again cause ish is a pro

This add is missing information and does not meet your high level of professionalism in showing, defining, pricing w shipping, this is probably ai something trying to act like the greatest parts gatherer of all time. Try again cause ish is a pro
It's the old " if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it " trick.

It's the old " if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it " trick.

As you say Kev, I've made a rod for my own back! ;):roll::roll:
Maybe it is time for me to use AI to re-harvest all my old listings/posts and Google instead of having to search and re-post myself. ;)

Nah, just haven't got around to it after a flurry of creating new threads.
I do usually like to give an idea of postage too for a complete price rather than replying repeatedly with same or similar info. I will have to check my posts in the next few days.

So I suppose your all waiting on my prices, huh! ;) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Brand new Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Fork Emulator My price Au$200 (US$130) + postage.
(new retail Au$380 (US$220 = tax /freight)

Brand new FORK SPRING KIT - My price AU$140 + postage. (not really worth posting to USA unless buying the lot)

(new retail Au$240 delivered (US$112 = tax /freight)

Brand new Progressive '440' rear shocks std 12.5" eye to eye. My price Au$600 (US$400) + postage.
new retail Progressive 444 are now Au$1400 + freight here in Oz and about US$700 +tax/freight in USA

All up Au$940 (US$610 + postage).
This is at least 50% less than retail + tax/freight!

The race tech gold valve change the front end 100% better than stock! The 440s i have not tried but i know of several hooners that have them and they like. This should be first upgrade to a rocket, warp told me this years ago and i now understand completely why.

Back