For Sale R3T Mustang 2 part Solo Riders and Pillion seat.

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
As new (fitted and removed once).
R3T Mustang Solo Riders and Pillion seats with studs and conchos.
Can be used as a Solo bucket without pillion.
This seat sets the rider a half inch lower and almost 1" further back than the stock position.
The wide 17" bucket and the 12" passenger seat provide long-term riding support.

US$740 + shipping/taxes from Mustang in USA and about Au$1770 here in Australia at Triumph Performance Parts in Victoria!

From me US$450 (A$690 ) + postage
These are big and bulky but not as heavy as Corbin seats so should only be about 7Kg packed!
Approximately Au$140 (US$90) std air postage to USA!

Standard Touring for Triumph Rocket III Touring 2008-'18 | Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Handmade in the USA | Mustang Seats
1659773019483.png

Last edited:
As new (fitted and removed once).
R3T Mustang Solo Riders and Pillion seats with studs and conchos.
Can be used as a Solo bucket without pillion.
This seat sets the rider a half inch lower and almost 1" further back than the stock position.
The wide 17" bucket and the 12" passenger seat provide long-term riding support.

US$740 + shipping/taxes from Mustang in USA and about Au$1300 here in Australia!

From me US$450 (A$690 ) + postage
These are big and bulky but not as heavy as Corbin seats so should only be about 7Kg packed!
Approximately Au$140 (US$90) std air postage to USA!

Standard Touring for Triumph Rocket III Touring 2008-'18 | Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Handmade in the USA | Mustang Seats
1659773019483.png
Hi mate interested in the seat can you send me some additional photos. Confirming it is for touring rocket and do you have a rough idea of postage to Rockhampton Queensland, thanks Troy

Hi mate interested in the seat can you send me some additional photos. Confirming it is for touring rocket and do you have a rough idea of postage to Rockhampton Queensland, thanks Troy

No worries Troy.
I brought it back from storage and they are in my car so photos today no problem.
They are for the single headlight Rocket III Touring from 2008 including ABS version from 2013. From your 'Ride: Rocket 3 classic 2007" in your avatar they will not fit your dual headlight Rocket III.

The Corbin Dual with oval backrests do fit your 2007 Rocket Classic though, as does also the Corbin Brown leather.

1707262214253.png

If you need a classy Solo
A forum member in Adelaide SA @Modded08RedCreamClassicSA was selling a Corbin Fastgun for just Au$460 + postage

I also do have a Corbin Fastgun sitting at a mate's place in Brisbane but I'd want more than that for it. ;) :roll::roll::roll:
1707265384769.png

Last edited:
Ahh yes I sold the classic awhile ago, I have a 17 touring now so definitely interested in the Mustang touring seat
Well, I checked the car but I had brought the Corbin Dual for dual headlights, the Triumph R3T Longhaul with rider's backrest and my Sprint 1050ST ABS Corbin so.......it was off on my my trusty 223cc 'Dragonfly" Tourer ;) :roll::roll: on an epic 45 km tour to pick the Mustang up and I grabbed the brown leather Corbin Solo too. She still pulled 110kmh in 5th with that load and my svelte 140 Kg self!;):cool::roll::roll:

BRAAP Touring 2.jpg
BRAAP Touring 4.jpg

Here ya go!
I am a crap photographer with a crap phone which I don't know how to use anyway but I hope they suffice. ;):roll::roll:
The edges have a braided leather finish with no breaks or scuffs.
Mustang R3T 1.jpg
Mustang R3T 2.jpg
Mustang R3T 3.jpg
Mustang R3T 4.jpg
Mustang R3T 5.jpg
Mustang R3T 6.jpg

7 Kg packed to post.
Geez it is dearer to post in oz than send stuff overseas!
Duffy 2611 to Rockhampton, Queensland 4700.
Your Item
Size: 45 x 58 x 30cm
Weight: 7kg
total price $93.95
Change Clear
$93.95

Last edited:
Back