Reunited with Lucille

In the mens room under the stall divider right?:(

Haven't been sticking your feet under adjacent bathroom stalls have you Flip????

As far as my bike's name goes, I didn't name her, she told me her name. She sometimes talks to me as we ride, like "Ok, Tommy, [She never calls me Wilbur.] Lets kick this road's behind!" [She also never cusses. Always a lady.]

Wilbur, not me. I don't use bathroom stalls as a rule. Remember I'm a truck driver at heart. The space between the back of the sleeper and the drive tires is my bathroom.....

I always carry a roll of toilet paper in the farm tractors too. I've been known to fertilize the edges of fields on occasion.

Time for a true story;
Some years back I was in Pennsylvania in the Kinzua National Forest doing some fly fishing for trout. I was way back in the woods on a little tributary and the call of nature came. I was fresh out of toilet paper so I used my BVD's and hung them in a nearby tree. 3 years later I went back to that very same spot to fish again and my undies were still hanging in the tree, washed by 3 years of rain and snow and gently bleached by the sunlight filtering down through the trees. I packed them up and brought 'em home.

Back