Rear tail trim 2013 roadster that will fit with hard mount sissybar

Also check eBay in Australia and internationally. It can make purchases easy and painless with a bit opf searching.

Black versions came out with later Roadsters and as you guessed the rack and sissy bar kits came out in chrome and these had the cutout versions.
RH A9750283
LH A9750282

Many folk just spray can or powdercoat them.

E,g. Standard without cutouts.
Au$150 on eBay for a pair.
LEFT RIGHT BLACK Side Rear Tail Fairing Cover TRIUMPH ROCKET X 2300 III 3 2015 | eBay
UK prices before freight customs etc.

The Tall and Short sissy bar kits have the same parts except bar itself.

Tall Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Tall Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

Short Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Short Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
5d13585d0ab9887a74ffc8b0ecc58fb5.png

6 Mudguard Cover Rear LH A9750282
Share this part
BACKORDERNO STOCK
Au$118.36 inc. VAT(£60.00) -

7 Mudguard Cover Rear RH A9750283
Share this part
BACKORDERNO STOCK
$118.36inc. VAT(£60.00) -

hI Mittzy dId you think of a price for the tail trim bud .. sorry if you didnt get my last comment im only just learning how to navigate this site ..
cheers
Sorry mate - ive been super distracted ever since the TFC came to live with me.......
$80 + Post for the pair

Hey bud .. no worries your doing me the favor i wouldn't be doing anything except twisting that throttle if i had one of those ..
thats awesome mate thank you

when you get a chance let me know the shipping and bank details and ill get it too ya
theyll be going to rural Mamaku / Rotorua bay of plenty 3020

Thanks again man i really appreciate that ,,

Also check eBay in Australia and internationally. It can make purchases easy and painless with a bit opf searching.

Black versions came out with later Roadsters and as you guessed the rack and sissy bar kits came out in chrome and these had the cutout versions.
RH A9750283
LH A9750282

Many folk just spray can or powdercoat them.

E,g. Standard without cutouts.
Au$150 on eBay for a pair.
LEFT RIGHT BLACK Side Rear Tail Fairing Cover TRIUMPH ROCKET X 2300 III 3 2015 | eBay
UK prices before freight customs etc.

The Tall and Short sissy bar kits have the same parts except bar itself.

Tall Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Tall Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

Short Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Short Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
5d13585d0ab9887a74ffc8b0ecc58fb5.png

6 Mudguard Cover Rear LH A9750282
Share this part
BACKORDERNO STOCK
Au$118.36 inc. VAT(£60.00) -

7 Mudguard Cover Rear RH A9750283
Share this part
BACKORDERNO STOCK
$118.36inc. VAT(£60.00) -
Thank you Ishrub very helpful mate .. the people here rock .. cheers guys

FYI -
I be in the US, but just for general info - I have a perfect pair of chrome with the cut outs that I'd like to trade for a pair without the cut outs.
Just sayin' . . .

Hey bud .. no worries your doing me the favor i wouldn't be doing anything except twisting that throttle if i had one of those ..
thats awesome mate thank you

when you get a chance let me know the shipping and bank details and ill get it too ya
theyll be going to rural Mamaku / Rotorua bay of plenty 3020

Thanks again man i really appreciate that ,,
im away all week (Bloody Work) ill dig em out when i get back.

Back