Rear tail trim 2013 roadster that will fit with hard mount sissybar

Tonuts

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph rocket roadster
Hi there . would anyone have a rear tail trim pair for 2013 roadster please
thank you to anyone that can point me in the right direction

Hey mate ..wicked that's great thank you . what sort of coin am i looking at to get them
I think the black one please

Hey mate ..wicked that's great thank you . what sort of coin am i looking at to get them
I think the black one please
Do you need the ones with the sissy bar cutouts? Or for non Sissybar?

I need the ones with the cut outs please i suspect they only come in chrome which is fine
Cheers man

im only just learning how to navigate this site ..
Hi Tony..if you put your cursor on his name..beside the post he did, it will bring up a box with his details..//go to 'start a conversation' and send your message that way...it's a PM or personal message between you two....you can discuss anything via this,,,Moderators can see it but no-one else...cheers Tal

Hi there . would anyone have a rear tail trim pair for 2013 roadster please
thank you to anyone that can point me in the right direction
Welcome and just found this.

Re pointing directions.

Classified forums section
R3Owners.Net Classifieds
is the place to look and ask and will usually get a quick response from willing donors, sellers and advice givers;):D

If wanting info on ANY subject try doing a search (or ten) first as it is all here in the forums.
Just use the right or alternate search terms including part numbers helps.
All Forums
Forums
can be searched at once or just a particular forum and aftere you have been here a while you may want to refine your searches by time, or author if you think a particular person appear to know a bit about one subject or another.

If a thread has a subject of interest 5 similar thread topics and content are linked at bottom of EVERY thread page. This helps lead you into reading further about a topic as things and opinions change over time too.

There are even resident medical pros, insurance / repair industry and lawyers to provide advice or at least an opinion on just about anything. :D

We even have a few 'Agony Aunts' and recipe clubs too!;):cool::roll::roll::roll:

Back