Ramair Comparison

Lots of good stuff there, I'm really glad to see they've improved it over the years. I have a new version on my bike now, but had an old version on previously. I wouldn't have spotted the differences unless side by side as you had them.

Good to know.

Received my Ramair in April 2017. Went and looked at some pics i had taken. Same as the later. Did buy direct from Ramair.

I ordered mine last year when they were on sale direct from Ramair. Mine is the newer style based on the grommet less hole and the collars for clamping. I just put it on a week ago so it is fresh in my mind what it looked like.

yeah i really wish i knew how long the old one had been sitting around. the rocket is a 2015 so I'm pretty sure it could not be older than that but I am pretty sure that the "old" one was purchased and installed only 10 months ago.

Just got clarification (and updated original post)

The system was installed by first owner so was accomplished between 2015 and November of 2017.

So then, this is just an older model and not a Chinese knockoff, correct?

Who knows. It does look suspicious.
I'm ordering another filter for mine and looking forward to installing it. Last thing I'll do.

Party time again?
More yummie sandwiches???
Hope So.gif

Just got clarification (and updated original post)

The system was installed by first owner so was accomplished between 2015 and November of 2017.
Mike if you ended up with a extra pig tail for the AIT Sensor. I'd like to purchase whichever one you do not use?

Back