rake out front

Here is mine, ok it's been triked but you can see the difference against this standard pic.
maxresdefault.jpg
28870516_10156226291551202_1944500547243474944_o.jpg

Cool how did you do that? What degree rake is that?
Doing that on a two wheel Rocket wouldit still handle fairly good?

Well she handles like a dream in high speed cornering with 3 wheels here in UK, don't know about 2 though. Here is the link to the UK maker and if you click on (landed in usa) on the main page you will see the introduction at sturgis. Get in touch and check it out. Grinnall R3T | Grinnall Trikes Good luck.

Ishrub, looks like if I go for the smaller tire for even better handling I can think I going faster but not get the speeding ticket because I'm actually going slower cool:)
cootertwo how much more of a rake is that? doesn't seem much more?
1olBull, the redesign of the 2018 is a different animal then the 2009 no comparison you should go take one for a ride its not different then sitting on the Rocket so your be able to spread your legs enough:) but you do sit lower , sounds like your a great rider and I think if you took one out your be very surprised. Take one out and talk to me tomorrow, perhaps all you rocket guys should go test the new 2018 Boss Hoss, I do love my Rocket but if I can find some one to insure the 2018 Boss Hoss I will buy one and if so I'll have to say good buy to my rocket.
Unless I could talk the wife in on keeping them both I even said I'll change my rocket into a trike so she can ride my Rocket she did say maybe:) but said I need to find a insurance to insure it. So just looking at all my option:)

Let me know when you get the Hoss, Amigo!
I'd love to hook with ya up for a nice ride.
I shall check to see if there are any 2018 models around my area.

No.
It would suck cornering at speed and at low speed maneuverability.
On a trike the additional rake helps remove some of the arm pump caused by the heavy steering.

Back