rake out front

canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
has any one ever raked out front of there Rocket say like 6''? I think it would give it a nice look :)
I was thinking I would like to do it this way I could do a nicer radiator cover and spoiler.
right now front tire is to close to do any big changes.

Surely with the weight as standard - any rake would make handling difficult. Over here it wouldn't get insured. Hope I'm wrong..

As I'm sure you know anything can be done. I would fab up a hard tail frame and go all out with the look. It probably wouldn't be good for anything but going straight but I'd want a picture of it to hang on my wall.

Shovel in the back.....

9DB07DB4-3C6B-4350-AB95-03CC6CCE99C1.jpeg

Last bike i had raked out was a 1978 Honda 750K. Last year of the single cam. Back then it was cool. Nowadays and just a bit more experience rider would not even think about it. Especially on a Rocket.

Last bike i had raked out was a 1978 Honda 750K. Last year of the single cam. Back then it was cool. Nowadays and just a bit more experience rider would not even think about it. Especially on a Rocket.

My first bike, now my son in law's, 1978 CB750K

not a huge rake something like this Boss Hoss I took for a ride in Daytona bike week it was a 2018 Boss Hoss it had a small rake with a 23'' front tire as far as I'm concerned it handle just as good as my Rocket, the newer Boss Hoss as you can see they make it a lot more slimmer looking and much more better looking I wanted to buy it but found out here in Ontario, Canada they will not ensure the newer boss Hoss. Only a few will ensure the old ones 2007 and down but there so much more bigger.
the new ones is no bigger then the Rocket but with the little rake and a 23'' tire in front I thought looked cool.
anyhow thought I could do this look to my Triumph:)

Attachments

• IMG_0932.JPG
    IMG_0932.JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 4
Back