Race track set up - great suspension discussion by the masters

Don't go rigid.

Compression soft, rebound damping high.

Allows the rear to squat for a good 60, and slowly rise up for better high speed stability past the 1/8th.

Brock's has a good video on it posted to you tube.

Wilbers 642s can be adjusted to behave exactly as the one he shows in the video.

Don't go rigid.

Allows the rear to squat for a good 60, and slowly rise up for better high speed stability past the 1/8th.

Wilbers 642s can be adjusted to behave exactly as the one he shows in the video.
Welcome back from vacation hope you had a good time, I will look for that video tonight, and tip on the Wilber’s and don’t go ridgid copy that

Fair warning on Wilbers, they're literally the most expensive option, and the least "plush". Don't expect anything short of Ducati sportbike stiff, it rides like a big ass sportbike with them on, definitely not for everyone.

Don't go rigid.

I think that’s the way I have my ikon set up now, rebound is on setting 1 of 3 supposedly fasted speed for wheel back to ground and spring is on softest setting

Fair warning on Wilbers, they're literally the most expensive option, and the least "plush". Don't expect anything short of Ducati sportbike stiff, it rides like a big ass sportbike with them on, definitely not for everyone.
Was wanting something just for track day my Ikons seem good for everyday

Just getting into this so I’m learning I don’t know much at all and I suck at launching but I’m practicing and having fun while I believe learning so thanks for feedback on dos and donts

I really was just messing with ishrub about part number and price, knowing he wouldn’t be able to, finally stump the master, but it did make me think of a single slip on for track, loose all the weight of my street system, but your answer to that will either validate that idea or poopoo it, kinda like you did with the tts headers and led me to oz 2in primaries, thanks warp as I always take your advice as gospel
You know there was only one exhaust for the R3 that was designed especially for the track :whitstling:

F5B3EDD1-EAA5-499D-890B-4F793D3268EC.png
Don't go rigid.

What does this setup look like to you rob?

Back