RAA IV.V Quick Look

There are rallies in Texas with names like "Hotter than Hell 300" and such for a very good reason. It is oppressively hot during late July and all of August. You may want to consider mid September.

Speaking of Hotter Than Hell Rallies, does anyone remember the 300 mile August rally that started in Sequin, Tx in the late 80's? It was hosted by a Gypsy chapter I believe. What was it called?

My parents live in Fredricksburg and it is some of the best riding anywhere in Texas it is absolutely paridise for riding motorcycle . But it Does get HOT but Im interested .

Okay... sorry for the delay.. Everyone in my immediate family has had to go to the hospital/doctor this week, except me.. lol Wife messed up her knee, daughter has severe sprain in wrist, son had x-rays for bone spurs from playing sports so much.. AAAGGGHH Thank GOD I retired from the Air Force and have medical insurance.. :eek:

So... Georgia and Boogerdave are planning trips this way... What time frame where y'all looking at? I also have to coordinate with the wife and my son's soccer schedule.. lol Dang it, he's getting too good and he just got picked up for the Olympic Development Program (ODP) so, if it wasn't soccer all the time before, it will be now.. lol

Congrats on the ODP thingy. I had a shot at the special olympics.:rolleyes: It'd be cool if we can get some foreigners from the North and South east to join us!

Back