Helmets.....Looking back..

I'm the only one around here that wears a full helmet, but then again I'm the only one that doesn't ride a Harley
You know that with Harley guys profiling is as important as riding. They must be seen by the motoring public because in their minds they are sooo badass looking. I know cause I was one for many years.🤫

Full face buckets are gaining presence among the HD riders here in Houston. There's always some that think a bandana is enough and that they will never fall. I used to ride with a party bucket, then 3/4... Nomo. utube and pics of fellow's lids after a crash convinced me. Dave convinced me to wear as much gear as possible. If I go down I want the best chance to survive.

Harley guy since this year))) Bought full face due to it's cool design. It's quite hot inside, but style is style. Pic before and after painting.

Attachments

• scorpion-exo-hx1-taktic-matt-black-silver-full-face-helmet-helm-casque-kask-casco-1_1.jpg
    scorpion-exo-hx1-taktic-matt-black-silver-full-face-helmet-helm-casque-kask-casco-1_1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
  • ApI1T1Mzt8M.jpg
    ApI1T1Mzt8M.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Y4GD_OtKuJs.jpg
    Y4GD_OtKuJs.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 16
  • ksYi0xx11KY.jpg
    ksYi0xx11KY.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 6063348f0f508.jpeg.jpg
    6063348f0f508.jpeg.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 17
...nowadays i wear a Shoei GT Air2..with the sena system...just had to buy another dark screen as the helmet fell off my mirror when i was parked and bounced up and down on the screen putting garks in it...grrr....and no...i dont ride a Henry Dickenson!

So...can I ask the same old question all over again?

And maybe get some sensible answers???

What do you do with old helmets????

(Neville is not allowed to reply....)

So...can I ask the same old question all over again?

And maybe get some sensible answers???

What do you do with old helmets????

(Neville is not allowed to reply....)
i have no idea where mine have gone from years ago.......must be laying around in some box somewhere i spose...

Back