going to get homoglacion if that doesn't work I'll do what I normally do and put it back to standard for itv

going to get homoglacion if that doesn't work I'll do what I normally do and put it back to standard for itv

"Homoglacion"?
def - Homologation is the granting of approval by an official authority. This may be a court of law, a government department, or an academic or professional body, any of which would normally work from a set of strict rules or standards to determine whether such approval should be given.
Such an ugly word!!!

Other than aesthetics - why? - Planning on serious engine modś?. If so I suggest the PIPERCROSS route with @Claviger bellmouths inside.

The issue of left knee rubbing the filter is one to be aware of, especially with footboards. Apart from filter damage - your inside left knee will be black and oil covered.

And be aware the emissions tests in Spain have just been made EVEN more difficult to pass. Received the alert yesterday.
Also
"Homoglacion"?
def - Homologation is the granting of approval by an official authority. This may be a court of law, a government department, or an academic or professional body, any of which would normally work from a set of strict rules or standards to determine whether such approval should be given.
Such an ugly word!!!
yes, an ugly word. Here there are people who put all paperwork together with all changes to bike and present it. see how it goes. you never know. There are customized bikes here in Spain and apparently this is how they do it. Unless you know anything more

There are customized bikes here in Spain and apparently this is how they do it. Unless you know anything more
It can sometimes be done - but costs (less if you have a mate with a bike shop who'll do the paperwork for free). It is increasingly more difficult the younger a bike is. I have a "tame" ITV centre - but even so there is stuff that will simply not pass. Excessive exhaust noise and emissions are this years "hit list". Oh and € marked pipes!. Some Euro4 bikes are having a really tough time as the stock exhausts do not meet the regs 100%. Euro5 pipes sound like an electric buzz. I have some experience in facing off the ITV and winning on older bikes/cars.

It can sometimes be done - but costs (less if you have a mate with a bike shop who'll do the paperwork for free). It is increasingly more difficult the younger a bike is. I have a "tame" ITV centre - but even so there is stuff that will simply not pass. Excessive exhaust noise and emissions are this years "hit list". Oh and € marked pipes!. Some Euro4 bikes are having a really tough time as the stock exhausts do not meet the regs 100%. Euro5 pipes sound like an electric buzz. I have some experience in facing off the ITV and winning on older bikes/cars.
I wish I had a mate with a bike shop

Now to fit expansion tank

Attachments

• IMG_20180921_185441_560.jpg
    IMG_20180921_185441_560.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20180921_185424_575.jpg
    IMG_20180921_185424_575.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 6
Back