Penner map on USA 22' GT

Not sure you can, but Penner said that peak hp is below 7000 so raising it won’t do anything.
Thanks I notice in the app you can change it on the same screen as the top speed. Will just leave then both.

I did read that this morning which is why I went ahead and copy/pasted all the tables with changes from the Penner GT map to the factory map for my GT. I was hesitant to upload it to my bike though because I copy/pasted every table that had some changes. In this post you reference, he said he didn't touch fueling or ignition tables. I'm trying to get the full Penner effect, not just the throttle adjustments. I was hoping someone had done exactly what I want to do, which is copy all the tables with changes to the 31249 map. I'm pretty new to tuning on these bikes so I'm being extra cautious. I'm a Mercedes Benz tech but that's not helping me 😃.
Thank you for your input, I do appreciate it
Turbotom here to report that I too wanted ALL the Penner map changes, but copy and pasting every single cell, of every single table, proved to be too frustrating to me due to the small screen size of my android phone and my big sausage like appendages. Then to make matters worse there was my inability to keep my failing eyes focused on that tiny screen for that long. I figured that it was just a matter of time before Penner would get to my later model GT, and that waiting would be a better exercise in patience than the frustrations that came with working that tiny phone display. It's my belief that I probably got MOST of the power boost by just copying the TBW tables, without the rideability of the full tune. Its all a moot point now because Penner has just recently released a full tune for our later model GTs.

Turbotom here to report that I too wanted ALL the Penner map changes, but copy and pasting every single cell, of every single table, proved to be too frustrating to me due to the small screen size of my android phone and my big sausage like appendages. Then to make matters worse there was my inability to keep my failing eyes focused on that tiny screen for that long. I figured that it was just a matter of time before Penner would get to my later model GT, and that waiting would be a better exercise in patience than the frustrations that came with working that tiny phone display. It's my belief that I probably got MOST of the power boost by just copying the TBW tables, without the rideability of the full tune. Its all a moot point now because Penner has just recently released a full tune for our later model GTs.
You don’t need to copy cells. In the table tab, can export all of the tables except the etv tables. After exporting, open a copy of your base map, scroll through the tables, importing each Penner table as you go. Save the map. Then open the Penner map, go to etv1 and copy it. Open your modified base map, go to etv1 and hit paste. Save the map and repeat for etv2 and etv3. There are 4 tables for each etv, probably for gears. Go to etv1(1). Hit copy. Then open etv1(2) and hit paste. Repeat for 3 and 4. I believe Penner only changed etv2 and etv3 so don’t bother with etv1 (rain).

You don’t need to copy cells. In the table tab, can export all of the tables except the etv tables. After exporting, open a copy of your base map, scroll through the tables, importing each Penner table as you go. Save the map. Then open the Penner map, go to etv1 and copy it. Open your modified base map, go to etv1 and hit paste. Save the map and repeat for etv2 and etv3. There are 4 tables for each etv, probably for gears. Go to etv1(1). Hit copy. Then open etv1(2) and hit paste. Repeat for 3 and 4. I believe Penner only changed etv2 and etv3 so don’t bother with etv1 (rain).
Now you tell me... Thanks Dougl as a matter of future info. One of these days I will learn this Android/PS stuff. Been too long on OSX I guess.

You should check to see if a new Penner map is available for your vin. I just remapped mine to his version of 31249 and it seems better in every way than the one I modified. Good luck 🤞

I don’t think Penner has posted All Markets tunes for the new Vins but but you can copy the tables from the new US and Canada tunes into any older base tune you want.

hi gang, picking up my new 23 gt chrome edition most likely today...def want to tune it...what is the process here? is this tune as good as the bren tune?
I also have a BMW (2022) M8 Comp but the sedan. I just love the car! It is a real rocket. Have a BT Moto tune in my 2021 R3 GT which is very good and so easy but doubt I could get your performance from it in 1/4 mile.

Back