Penner map on USA 22' GT

Hi there! I assume you are from Chicago area I myself from Schaumburg area!! Would you be able load tune on my 2020gt? I’m not good with pc and all computer stuff but ok with mechanical part if you need help on in future!!
Anytime brother. I’m in Saint Charles. I got everything to do the flash.

been driving around on the penner tune today...very very very smooth throttle delivery. havent gotten into the power yet as I am still breaking the animal in! lol. I plan to do a few dragy runs before and after the QS install as well.

been driving around on the penner tune today...very very very smooth throttle delivery. havent gotten into the power yet as I am still breaking the animal in! lol. I plan to do a few dragy runs before and after the QS install as well.
Did you copy the tables from Penners tune into your stock tune before uploading?

Just got done loading the Penner tune with Doug’s help! Thank you doug!
IMG_5807.jpeg
Do you have a break down for this on what you did and results looks like what I'm trying todo.. I posted question but this looks like it if so will delete question

Thanks

Do you have a break down for this on what you did and results looks like what I'm trying todo.. I posted question but this looks like it if so will delete question

Thanks
it takes about 15 min to load the penner tune...the results were great. bike runs awesome...very smooth power delivery, smooth idle. no issues with the penner tune.

it takes about 15 min to load the penner tune...the results were great. bike runs awesome...very smooth power delivery, smooth idle. no issues with the penner tune.
Did you change Rev limit from 7000 to 7400 also?

I have got everything needed now great help from a member flash this weekend hopefully.

Did you change Rev limit from 7000 to 7400 also?

I have got everything needed now great help from a member flash this weekend hopefully.
Not sure you can, but Penner said that peak hp is below 7000 so raising it won’t do anything.

Back