dave64

Mr
Ride
Triumph Roadster 2010
Can anyone tell me if peg rails from a classic or std will fit on my Roadster? I need to do something or I will have to sell and buy another bike , getting bad cramps in my hips now.

Thanks Dave

Yes, I can tell ya.
Yes they do.
I have the chrome rails and boards from a Standard on my 2012 R3R.
Note that the Standard rails provide more lean angle than both the Classic or the Roadster.

Can anyone tell me if peg rails from a classic or std will fit on my Roadster? I need to do something or I will have to sell and buy another bike , getting bad cramps in my hips now.

Thanks Dave
I have replaced my rails and pegs from a 2104 R3R ABS with a set from a 2006 standard. It requires all hardware on both rails including rear master cylinder and you will need to manufacture a brake line from master cylinder to brake switch union and a bracket to hold same. All the information is in these pages. PM if you need any more info,

I have replaced my rails and pegs from a 2104 R3R ABS with a set from a 2006 standard. It requires all hardware on both rails including rear master cylinder and you will need to manufacture a brake line from master cylinder to brake switch union and a bracket to hold same. All the information is in these pages. PM if you need any more info,
Yes, I can tell ya.
Yes they do.
I have the chrome rails and boards from a Standard on my 2012 R3R.
Note that the Standard rails provide more lean angle than both the Classic or the Roadster.

Did this make for a better ride position?

I'm 6'5" and had the same issues until I got a Corbin seat. It moves you down and forward a bit, but it is a great riding position.
Last I saw, one of your countrymen @Ishrub had a few Corbin seats posted on the classified section.

I used to suffer from hip pain (I am 6'"1"") it is no longer a problem. Fitting handle bar risers also helped.

Your's are the std foot peg rails from memory Al or did I sell them to someone else? ;)

And a Triumph Rider's backrest and dual seat help! ;):D

On the subject of pegs, does anyone know if highway boards are available for passengers? The wife is getting jealous of my freedom, I've looked but cant find any.

Back