What sort of dollars we talking for the kit ?

I will have to see exactly what is there as any 'extras' required such as bolts, nuts, washers, springs and spacers etc can be expensive to get from the Dealers or no longer easily available and can effect the price.

Here is a frightener for you.;):D

When last listed by a Triumph Dealer in Oz they were Au$2,028.00
https://www.northwestmotorcycles.com.au/part/triumph/A9758085#top

I sold an excellent, as new, set of Standard R3 rails and pegs etc last year for Au$500 and they are very commonly available and did not include all the gear lever parts required to switch to R3R.

A new set of similar R3T components that will fit is at least Au$1500 - they are not sold as a 'kit' anywhere and have not been for available from Triumph as a kit for nearly 10 years now and R3R Std/Classic components are not ALL available individually like the R3T ones are anyway.

Whatever it will be will be too much - you hate my prices! ;):D

I thought when @Mitzzy sold his new set for $800 a year ago, it was very cheap, proven by @davidr2023 this year.
SOLD Floor Board Kit BRAND NEW $800

Lots of places will still list them like Bikebandit etc for their sale price of US$250 but that was 10 years ago and long gone now. They were US$450 at Hermes USA in 2007.

A possible old stock item is here for US$650.
Motorcycle Parts

Fowlers, one of the best UK Triumph parts sources.
Footboard/Rocker Lever Kit - N/A to Roadster - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Footboard/Rocker Lever Kit - N/A to Roadster supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
A9758085
9e9019ff6894dec35bf52488de465952.png

1 Footboards/Rocker Lever Kit A9758085
THIS PART IS NOW OBSOLETE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
$671.74
inc. VAT(£367.66) -

2 Footrest Bar Assy, LH A9750244
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$228.39inc. VAT(£125.00) -

3 Footrest Bar Assy, RH A9750245
$228.39
inc. VAT(£125.00) -

4 Pivot Pin Dia 8 A9750013
$13.57
inc. VAT(£7.43) -

5 Circlip, Footrest T2081417
Share this part
4+IN STOCK
$2.74inc. VAT(£1.50) -

6 Spring, Footboard, Return T2083068
4+IN STOCK
$6.12inc. VAT(£3.35) -

7 Rubber, Footboard T2083006
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$73.08
inc. VAT(£40.00) -

8 Footboard, Die Cast, LH T2083000
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$158.96
inc. VAT(£87.00) -

9 Footboard, Die Cast, RH T2083001
1-3IN STOCK
$158.96inc. VAT(£87.00) -

10 Brake Pipe Assy, Hard A9620002
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$19.38
inc. VAT(£10.61) -

11 Washer, 15.2 x 10 x 1, Plated T3550229
4+IN STOCK
$1.10inc. VAT(£0.60) 4

12 Gear Lever, Rocker, Finished A9733506
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$46.57
inc. VAT(£25.49) -

13 Brake Pedal Assy, Footboard A9733507
$36.35
inc. VAT(£19.90) -

14 Instructions A9900016
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
$0.00
inc. VAT(£0.00) -

15 Bank Angle Peg T2081409
1-3IN STOCK
$12.98inc. VAT(£7.10) -

16 Loctite 242 0.5ml A9910014
THIS PART IS NO LONGER ORDERABLE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
$7.06
inc. VAT(£3.86) -

Last edited:
Because you are trying to earn a wage from people not to help fellow riders out , I don’t begrudge you making a few dollars here or there but be fair dikum

Mate I would want to be make MUCH better wages than the huge profits I do!
I also often contact and give people away stuff for free without informing you of my good deeds.;)

Ah 'Fair Dinkum' transparency -
I live on a $1000 a week ($52,000 annually), in hand, after tax (another $8000), entirely from a self funded pension. My living expenses are covered for about $250 a week. I am not rich but hardly need to chase 'wages'.:D

I probably shouldn't get niggled by your comments as you keep asking me for prices regardless.;):D
If you want to spend your time providing a similar service for FREE using your own resources, money and risk - FEEL FREE!:D
  • I started finding all this sort of stuff and posting the details but people either ignored it or didn't access them until it was too late etc. That used to really pee me off as stuff was 'lost' to our community when just a week or so later someone was screaming for the same thing again.
  • I am selling items at usually less than half price, often brand new, rare, and out of production or much cheaper than an Aussie Dealer can supply.
  • A lot of stuff I actually buy to use myself or examine or on the possibility a mate may want them. They often don't, but the price was good at the time.;)
  • Some items are on-sold at my cost prices not including packing and the time involved organising it all - which wages should.
  • Quite a bit is obtained by contacting interstate and Intenational sellers who are not offering postal - only local pickup. I arrange and pay for the couriers etc which takes bloody ages explaining it all and documenting what they have to do etc.
  • The people who buy stuff usually cannot find it anywhere else cheaper, often at all.
  • Despite postal and insurance costs I sell most of my stuff overseas.
  • I spend hours finding stuff, buy it using my Mortgage redraw funds and often keep it stored for a year or two.
  • I talk to my buyers on phone, and extensively in texts and messages so that it is documented and provide heaps of advice of where to get stuff themselves at the prices I pay or links so they can purchase eBay items themselves.
  • I may buy 10 or so of an item at a time to reduce item freight costs and doubt ANYONE in AUSTRALIA can find a pair of my brand new factory mirrors in Australia or overseas and get them here cheaper via commercial freight/post services than I can deliver. They are half Triumph Australia prices!
  • If they do, tell them to send me the receipts and I will cover their complete costs and then reduce my prices!;):D
  • I often spend over an hour packing excessively so items arrives without damage.
  • People pay actual postage and insurance and I recycle all my packing materials.
  • If my stuff does not sell for whatever reason I am the one with 15 pairs of mirrors in my cupboard not you.;):eek::whitstling::whitstling:

RANT Over!;):rolleyes:

It is your turn for the 'Soapbox' if you like:cool::whitstling:

Last edited:
I also often contact and give people away stuff for free without informing you of my good deeds.;)

I live on a grand a week, in hand, after tax, entirely from a self funded pension. My living expenses are covered for about $250 a week. I am not rich but hardly need to chase 'wages'.:D

I probably shouldn't get niggled by your comments as you keep asking me for prices regardless.;):D
If you want to spend your time providing a similar service for FREE using your own resources, money and risk - FEEL FREE!:D
  • I started finding all this sort of stuff and posting the details but people either ignored it or didn't access them until it was too late etc. That used to really pee me off as stuff was 'lost' to our community when just a week or so later someone was screaming for the same thing again.
  • I am selling items at usually less than half price, often brand new, rare, and out of production or much cheaper than an Aussie Dealer can supply.
  • A lot of stuff I actually buy to use myself or examine or on the possibility a mate may want them. They often don't, but the price was good at the time.;)
  • Some items are on-sold at my cost prices not including packing and the time involved organising it all - which wages should.
  • Quite a bit is obtained by contacting interstate and Intenational sellers who are not offering postal - only local pickup. I arrange and pay for the couriers etc which takes bloody ages explaining it all and documenting what they have to do etc.
  • The people who buy stuff usually cannot find it anywhere else cheaper, often at all.
  • I spend hours finding stuff, buy it using my Mortgage redraw funds and often keep it stored for a year or two.
  • I talk to my buyers on phone, and extensively in texts and messages so that it is documented and provide heaps of advice of where to get stuff themselves at the prices I pay or links so they can purchase eBay items themselves.
  • I may buy 10 or so of an item at a time to reduce item freight costs and doubt ANYONE in AUSTRALIA can find a pair of my brand new factory mirrors in Australia or overseas and get them here cheaper via commercial freight/post services than I can deliver. They are half Triumph Australia prices!
  • If they do, tell them to send me the receipts and I will cover their complete costs and then reduce my prices!;):D
  • I often spend over an hour packing excessively so items arrives without damage.
  • People pay actual postage and insurance and I recycle all my packing materials.
  • If my stuff does not sell for whatever reason I am the one with 15 pairs of mirrors in my cupboard not you.;):eek::whitstling::whitstling:

Dang we must be related bro - I do the same but stuffed if I would type that much lol. These days I have a full time job as I walked away (pretty much) for my business. While I might have a little more cash I am now time poor.

Dang we must be related bro - I do the same but stuffed if I would type that much lol. These days I have a full time job as I walked away (pretty much) for my business. While I might have a little more cash I am now time poor.

Reading that I just had an 'enlightenment' Tony, I've just figured out it must have been your Avatar that subliminally induced me to buy the 'Flamin Toad";):D:roll::roll::roll::roll:

R3 Custom Lloyds Qld 3.JPG
R3R custom flames 2010 6.JPG

Ah 'Fair Dinkum' transparency -
I live on a $1000 a week ($52,000 annually), in hand, after tax (another $8000), entirely from a self funded pension. My living expenses are covered for about $250 a week. I am not rich but hardly need to chase 'wages'.:D

Oh wow good for you , guess I’m still bitter about the CES headers and system you gave me a price on then changed it by a lot , then by chance your buddy in ACT brought them . I’m done now thanks for your life story lol

Back