OTHER APPEALING BIKES

maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
I enjoy looking at other bikes that meet my checklist and would be interested in yours.
Kawasaki concours 14 and Tamaha Fjr 1300.
Current checklist: speed, cruise control,shaft drive,hard bags, good suspension and handling ( not over 700lbs), comfortable both long and short distance, dependable mechanically.

After I have run this bikes wheels off am leaning toward the FJR. Top speed 160, 0-60 2.6. Electric wind screen are appealing. What say you?

Responsiveness and handling at a lower weight point that I feel good riding. Something more sporty without being a sports bike. Hence, my '16 HD V-Rod Muscle.
-MIG

I enjoy looking at other bikes that meet my checklist and would be interested in yours.
Kawasaki concours 14 and Tamaha Fjr 1300.
Current checklist: speed, cruise control,shaft drive,hard bags, good suspension and handling ( not over 700lbs), comfortable both long and short distance, dependable mechanically.

After I have run this bikes wheels off am leaning toward the FJR. Top speed 160, 0-60 2.6. Electric wind screen are appealing. What say you?
I don't think the Concours has cruise control so you can eliminate it!

I'm considering the new Suzuki gsx s1000gt, looks like a lot of bike for the price, and not so heavy. Chain driven, but that's a fairly minor quibble. I was looking at the Yamaha 9GT also, even lighter, still packs 120 hp, and a triple to boot.

Already riding the practical bike of my dreams (on my third GS) but my heart still wants another MT-01. I've had 2 and loved them both. Not the most practical bike though but for some reason, I could ride it all day. Not so much for the pillion though!!!
I could easily have 10+ bikes in my garage, so many I would love to own.

I'm considering the new Suzuki gsx s1000gt, looks like a lot of bike for the price, and not so heavy. Chain driven, but that's a fairly minor quibble. I was looking at the Yamaha 9GT also, even lighter, still packs 120 hp, and a triple to boot.
The suzuki really does look good. Gsx cross tourer s 1000gt. But the chain, lube, replace bugs me in my old age.
Chains are minor nuisance to you?

Back