These Bikes Are Dangerous!

maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Truck pulling up next to me with his gal, window open arm out with thumbs up sign smiling almost slammed into the car in front of him at a stoplight. Next light he said that was quite a compliment I gave you huh? Attention grabbers, like a good looking woman in a skirt standing on a corner!

Last edited:
Indeed! Imagine if your bike had a red and black plaid skirt... errrrr.... I mean seat covers on... :sneaky::p:cool:
-MIG
C249E723-9B7E-4E95-93A1-8DCB924FC453.jpeg

Truck pulling up next to me with his gal, window open arm out with thumbs up sign smiling almost slammed into the car in front of him at a stoplight. Next light he said that was quite a compliment I gave you huh? Attention grabbers, like a good looking woman in a skirt standing on a corner!
My new TFC gets more attention than any other bike in the group. I had a fellow approach the bike at a gas stop when I was away from it admiring it. When he came over he asked if it was mine and I said yes. He then said it was the sexiest bike he had ever seen.

Now if I see that weirdo in that skirt coming over I'm hauling azz outta there. I ain't into that butt sex stuff.

Back