Another header for 2020+ bikes

leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
Looks like Carpenter is close to producing a different header for our beloved Rockets. They say it is a "3 into 2 into 2 into 1 header" and named it the "TXL". Doesn't look too bad if ceramic coated and equipped with heat shields. Not too promising for the GT model though.

I hope it can be made to look better than that. I wonder if they are working on pistons, cams and tunes for it also?

I hope it can be made to look better than that. I wonder if they are working on pistons, cams and tunes for it also?
Carpenter Racing tends to have a drag racing focus, hence the drag style. I wouldn't be surprised if it's extremely loud without a db killer.

Carpenter Racing tends to have a drag racing focus, hence the drag style. I wouldn't be surprised if it's extremely loud without a db killer.
I have rode and heard the CarpentEr bikes and they are very loud. They are hot also having no heat shields. It takes more than a pipe to make a Carpenter drag bike. That pipes would be so open that it would most likely need a tune to make it run correctly.

Nice to see other options... wake me up when yoshimura make one... I bet will sound deep, and will have a more competitive price

jmo
i think u would have to remove header to replace rear tire.

Back