Rocket3R tug war with any other production motorcycle?

imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
hi,
I am wondering if we do a tug war between rocket3R and any other non Triumph stock/nonmodified production motorcycle then are there 100% chance that rocket *will always win* the tug war because of torque?

Image from internet

see-see-motorcycles-tug-of-war-628.jpg

Last edited:
The traction control will kick in to stop the rear wheel spinning and so you won't have much power going to the wheel, either that or you will stuff your clutch. An old RIII on the Dark Side would probably eat your lunch.

However, if you tie your bikes together as high as those ones then you would probably both end up sitting on your backsides with a bike on top of you.

The traction control will kick in to stop the rear wheel spinning and so you won't have much power going to the wheel, either that or you will stuff your clutch. An old RIII on the Dark Side would probably eat your lunch.

However, if you tie your bikes together as high as those ones then you would probably both end up sitting on your backsides with a bike on top of you.
i forgot to mention that traction control on both bikes are off, I meant to say all conditions to do tug war are met. now Who will win?

Back