HOW MANY SUPERCHARGED BIKES UP AND RUNNING?

RICHARD ALBANS

Powerfulone
Ride
Supercharged 2020 Rocket 3.
I have been working with several customers, getting their bikes running well with the TTS supercharger. A few are really enjoying their new ride. But there must be quite a few who have either got their bike up and running with no issues ( the only issues people are seeing is getting the Tuneecu software flashed and fine tuning) or they still have them in boxes. I would love to hear more feedback and work with anyone struggling to get the job done. I am still getting enquiries and going to push another 5 sets through over the next few months, if you are interested please contact me.

Finally got mine built and tuned. It's incredible. Kit was ordered last year and I had originally planned to fit it myself, however it ended up being a much bigger and complex job than I had the ability to complete. Got a crew nearby to take on the build, they had some issues with tuning, went through many many plugs and eventually melted a piston or two. TTS shipped a new set out and eventually we got it all sorted.

Final Dyno was 306hp. The guys that built the bike used the TTS tune as a base map.

If you haven't ordered a kit, do it. Turns the bike into an even bigger monster.

Finally got mine built and tuned. It's incredible. Kit was ordered last year and I had originally planned to fit it myself, however it ended up being a much bigger and complex job than I had the ability to complete. Got a crew nearby to take on the build, they had some issues with tuning, went through many many plugs and eventually melted a piston or two. TTS shipped a new set out and eventually we got it all sorted.

Final Dyno was 306hp. The guys that built the bike used the TTS tune as a base map.

If you haven't ordered a kit, do it. Turns the bike into an even bigger monster.
Glad it worked out for you. I am so tempted by this, but I would need to find someone to build it. I moved not long ago and have no real workshop area.

Please share photos and video and more about your issues with tuning. What's it like for everyday riding on the street and what's it feel like when you put it to use? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Please share photos and video and more about your issues with tuning. What's it like for everyday riding on the street and what's it feel like when you put it to use? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Supercharger is not cheap, we need a proper install guide, I think you said last year that you would provide one to everyone so people can take decisions whether to buy it or not or I can go to shops and ask them " hey this is guide, this is product, you wanna do it? what would be the cost to install it?"

Some people like myself have very limited option to find a good motorcycle/engine mechanic, even if I find, they want 200$ per hour to install, when I see my friends in Australia who paid 8000$ AUD in just installation of supercharger in a garage shop I gave up on buying supercharger.

Though I would love to buy Supercharger but Any chance you are developing Turbos? One of my friend got Turbo on his Rocket 3R

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
It would help too if the companies that have developed the list could suggest (not endorse) installers that could do the work. Overall, a turbo would be my first choice as you are harnessing free energy and very easy to adjust the boost. Superchargers always consume some energy to drive them. On one car I had, the supercharger was consuming about 100HP according to the manufacturer. An interesting article here about the power consumed by the supercharger.

@sunny - that turbo kit looks pretty sweet. A low pressure kit would work nicely for me. High boost level would likely require and intercooler. I could get by with a smaller turbo that would spool up very quickly as well. About another 100 whp would do nicely.

I'd be willing to drive/tow my bike 1,000 miles to find a good installer to do the work. I may just go a small spray kit.

Did you mean 2.3 or actually 2.5?

In your sig, what clutch levers and mirrors are you using?

Did you mean 2.3 or actually 2.5?

In your sig, what clutch levers and mirrors are you using?
2.5 Thanks- fixed it! :thumbsup:

Levers (most highly recommend)

Mirrors (never move on their own)

308 HP?????? And i thought i was king with my Honda Rebel 300! :( o_O :oops::oops::oops:

Back