Another header for 2020+ bikes

If this header system is like the other Carpenter header systems, you can remove the muffler from the collector. Previous Carpenter header systems sell for $1400, which is a bargain from what I see other mufflers selling for.

If this header system is like the other Carpenter header systems, you can remove the muffler from the collector. Previous Carpenter header systems sell for $1400, which is a bargain from what I see other mufflers selling for.
You can hardly use the term "muffler." Previous Carpenter systems all came with an open megaphone. Fine for race purposes, not very practical for street. This one looks the same?

I would rather a stealth mode where I can zip up and down back-roads at WOT and no one is the wiser:). Can't wait for the torquey electrics to become more mainstream. ....Wow, were those my socks?...

I hear the performance car folks are dealing with tickets for changing the exhaust from OEM, even if it remains quieter than the limit. Not sure I want to give them a reason.

Decibel readers, and tow trucks, and they were stopping and testing all the bikes that night. Doesn't sound like they were NOT bothering people to me. None of my 6 bikes would have passed their tests. Just sayin.... :whitstling:

Decibel readers, and tow trucks, and they were stopping and testing all the bikes that night. Doesn't sound like they were NOT bothering people to me. None of my 6 bikes would have passed their tests. Just sayin.... :whitstling:
there were the cops at the end of the highway nailing everyone, the ones at the donut shop, were leaving those of us who managed to squeak through the road block, or came in the back way

Back