instant

Supercharged
Ride
2009 Rocket III
Riding for about 30 years, had lot of different bikes. Got bored of all bikes after all, sold the last of them few years ago. You all know that - you only stop riding when you are 6 feet under. So in January 2016, I started to look around for new one. Tried Rocket III my friend was selling (crazy guy who swaps bikes like socks), I was sold on it after the first twist of throttle. Purchase done the same day.

Impulsive buy, but I am completely happy with the bike. Fits me well, I am a big boy, the bike is heavy but completely manageable for me. It is 2009 Rocket III, very low mileage (5.000 km only to date I purchased it), basically in as new condition. First issue with ignition switch :) brought me here. I must say this forum is a great GREAT source of good information! Cheers!

my toys 2.jpg

WELCOME to ya from America where most folk still stand for the National Anthem!

oh and if you are having ignition switch problems quickest and smartest fix is to go "Keyless ignition" send a Conversation to @DEcosse he makes them they are easy to fit and here in Auss cheaper than buying a new ing switch

Back