Yup, key-less ignition is what I am planning to do. Riding season will be over soon here, so I will be working on the bike during the winter time.. I aim also for LED headlights and upgrade H3 to LEDs / fog lights. Reading all the discussions here, good stuff.

Maybe someone can advise on this one. I am tall (6ft 4) and so far, I am not using any screen on the Rocket, which is OK except the bike gets dirty of bugs like hell. The small oem "bug screen" pushed the air flow right under my helmet (= unusable / noisy), while the Roadster screen has serious issues with buffeting in high speed. I know I can manage that with lower wind deflectors. But on the other side, I do not like the look of the Roadster screen and lower air deflectors that much. My question: is anyone able to share the experience with Corbin Fleetliner fairing as regards buffeting, recommended setup for screen height with tall rider and if it needs lower wind deflectors as well?

Riding for about 30 years, had lot of different bikes. Got bored of all bikes after all, sold the last of them few years ago. You all know that - you only stop riding when you are 6 feet under. So in January 2016, I started to look around for new one. Tried Rocket III my friend was selling (crazy guy who swaps bikes like socks), I was sold on it after the first twist of throttle. Purchase done the same day.

Impulsive buy, but I am completely happy with the bike. Fits me well, I am a big boy, the bike is heavy but completely manageable for me. It is 2009 Rocket III, very low mileage (5.000 km only to date I purchased it), basically in as new condition. First issue with ignition switch :) brought me here. I must say this forum is a great GREAT source of good information! Cheers!

my toys 2.jpg

Chrome on Black never looked sooo good. Well done

Welcome to the site from New Jersey, USA, Captain instant.

Tell us a bit more about yourself, e.g., how did a presumed Slovak such as yourself become so proficient in English ?

Back