Thanks all for warm welcome to the forum!

I grown up in multi-lingual environment, learned german and russian before I was 10, I am somehow talented in languages. I learned english myself quite late (I was 25), so I think it really is far from perfect. But once your brain gets formatted early, it is easy to add more languages later. I am enterpreneur in tech industry, my company is global wireless networking vendor, we build magical devices that service providers use to bring internet to people´s homes. Have customers probably in all countries exc. North Korea.. I have english speaking customers and employees, they keep me sharp. We run our North American company in Austin area, so I can be considered partially Texan.. if we admit such thing is possible :)

Chrome on Black never looked sooo good. Well done

Thanks. Black and chrome is a cliché to some, especially these days when hipster championship of ugliness rules the opinion on aesthetics, but I consider it timeless classic. All my bikes I ever had were black (incl. custom painted Honda Dominator :D ), with this one exception:

CB1300sa.jpg

Thanks. Black and chrome is a cliché to some, especially these days when hipster championship of ugliness rules the opinion on aesthetics, but I consider it timeless classic. All my bikes I ever had were black (incl. custom painted Honda Dominator :D ), with this one exception:

CB1300sa.jpg

Wooooh! High windshielded autobahn fighter. I like it. The only bike near that category I had was a Kawasaki Zephyr. Too much for my skills. The Rocket shows power early in the rpm band where errors in shifting are not critical.

My compliment of your bike was sincere.

0520161154_HDR.jpg 0423161257a_HDR.jpg

Wooooh! High windshielded autobahn fighter. I like it. The only bike near that category I had was a Kawasaki Zephyr. Too much for my skills. The Rocket shows power early in the rpm band where errors in shifting are not critical.

My compliment of your bike was sincere.

0520161154_HDR.jpg 0423161257a_HDR.jpg
love that Valkyrie, not seen that colour before :cool: very Cool :thumbsup:

We run our North American company in Austin area, so I can be considered partially Texan.. if we admit such thing is possible :)

Well no Sh!t you're a Texaslovakian. Duh :thumbsup:

Black and chrome is a cliché to some, especially these days when hipster championship of ugliness rules the opinion on aesthetics, but I consider it timeless classic.

And now, you're already my favorite Texaslovakian :cool:

Back