New Paintwork

Will forever be a little bit bitter about not getting an X, despite my best efforts while living in HI.

Maybe someday, who knows.

Can’t wait to see some pics in sun so all the complexity of the color pops!

I brag a lot. As time goes on we realize that yes the X is special but then again so are all Rockets. Do not hold a higher position in life by owning a X But when I saw it for the first time on the Promotion video with the music I balled up. Wife just shook her head and said kitchen first. Two weeks later dead on my feet from not sleeping between night job and Kitchen cabinets we hopped into the truck and heading for Texas. Rode her home and have never looked back. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Videos have become something that most do on YouTube because it is universally compatible.

I don't have a problem with bandwidth, but an original video would boost the data utilization on mobile devices. Uploading the video to youtube first gives end users an optimized experience.

Hope this helps,

Videos have become something that most do on YouTube because it is universally compatible.

I don't have a problem with bandwidth, but an original video would boost the data utilization on mobile devices. Uploading the video to youtube first gives end users an optimized experience.

Hope this helps,
:inlove

Back