New knob thingy’s (Suspension Upgrade)

No they are Ohlins, Andreani and Nitron dealer. I dropped forks off 3 weeks ago and they built a custom set with the Andreani cartridge. Gonna go back by next week and have them set up for me and seriously looking into the Nitrons for the rear.

These look very interesting.
I cannot find the Rocket 3 cartridges listed on the website.
Please let us know more . . .

Furloughed ?? What ? You are essential. Stop by my place in Nampa, ID. Kevin. I have a guest room.

By all means take Bill up on his offer.
Super hospitality . . . and he's a good cook!!!
After that mosey up to Tacoma . . .
Need any good route suggestions, let me know . . .

By all means take Bill up on his offer.
Super hospitality . . . and he's a good cook!!!
After that mosey up to Tacoma . . .
Need any good route suggestions, let me know . . .
From LA im going up pch to redding to see my son whos with a fire fighting outfit contracted to forestry, from there I wouldn’t mind going back in and up i love medford and the oregon coast but suggestions from there up to youll and i will definitely like to go over route home, i wanna get an iba patch for my brother that past so 1 stretch need a 1500 mile in 36 hour stretch, going for saddle sore patch when i leave tulsa headed to my other brother in Phoenix, then LA im going by race tech and running up

From LA im going up pch to redding to see my son whos with a fire fighting outfit contracted to forestry, from there I wouldn’t mind going back in and up i love medford and the oregon coast but suggestions from there up to youll and i will definitely like to go over route home, i wanna get an iba patch for my brother that past so 1 stretch need a 1500 mile in 36 hour stretch, going for saddle sore patch when i leave tulsa headed to my other brother in Phoenix, then LA im going by race tech and running up

I shall ruminate over that and get back to you.

fine dont bother to come by here(be carefull in the pheonix area its HOT

fine dont bother to come by here(be carefull in the pheonix area its HOT
I was gonna leave tulsa run route 66 to where i would need to cut through mountains to get to phoenix, any more tips, i wanna start making my cut maybe at amarillo, what you think

Attachments

• 38CAF5CD-5269-4D90-8887-09146E6A66E1.png
    38CAF5CD-5269-4D90-8887-09146E6A66E1.png
    250.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 3952C186-7410-43C2-BE03-F44D88B1A17F.png
    3952C186-7410-43C2-BE03-F44D88B1A17F.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 8
These look very interesting.
I cannot find the Rocket 3 cartridges listed on the website.
Please let us know more . . .
Steve, they were 'custom modded' not specific for R3Roadsters.

The Adreani stuff looks flash too. Their Home website has lots of info filled drop downs menus, tech and product links.
As stated by OP they are custom modded, so could be based on some other model like these:
ANDREANI ADJUSTABLE CARTRIDGE KIT FOR SPORTSTER XLHSTD/883/1200/ROADSTER

1591074994754.png

ANDREANI EVO ADJUSTABLE CARTRIDGE KIT FOR YAMAHA MT-09/MT-09 SP/ TRACER 900/ FJ 900/ TRACER 900 GT/ XSR 900

1591075991114.png

Last edited:
Guess I will have to research diameter and length of compatable fork tubes.

I was gonna leave tulsa run route 66 to where i would need to cut through mountains to get to phoenix, any more tips, i wanna start making my cut maybe at amarillo, what you think
in amarillo could run 87? I think it is to 64 than west but to phoenix maybe thru kayenta grand canyon or191 south(coranado trail then west to phoenix

Back