New knob thingy’s (Suspension Upgrade)

Update. I have been riding the last 2 days and the new adjustable cartridges are excellent. They were almost spot on from the technician who built them. Just added a 1/2 round of compression and took out a 1/2 turn of rebound. Played around with the settings and that is where I keep coming back to. Now for the rears. (shocks that is)

Update. I have been riding the last 2 days and the new adjustable cartridges are excellent. They were almost spot on from the technician who built them. Just added a 1/2 round of compression and took out a 1/2 turn of rebound. Played around with the settings and that is where I keep coming back to. Now for the rears. (shocks that is)
Lets see the rears

I feel your pain, i pulled the trigger on race tech, was going to an ohlins dealer in nc but decided on race tech, im going by there next month for a check of settings, super excited and i know you are also, when she handles so well its real nice

Attachments

• 2F235EBD-ACF9-47FB-B009-DE95B43DA3D8.png
    2F235EBD-ACF9-47FB-B009-DE95B43DA3D8.png
    348.6 KB · Views: 7
I feel your pain, i pulled the trigger on race tech, was going to an ohlins dealer in nc but decided on race tech, im going by there next month for a check of settings, super excited and i know you are also, when she handles so well its real nice
What did you give for those RaceTech's?

Back