New England / North East Ride?

I'll be in, provided the time fits.

Maybe the Maine people can have a get together prior and get to meet each other.

Maybe start a Maine thread? Others welcome too!! Sort of local so it wouldn't be too hard to get together once in a while??

Thoughts??

Hoopla

Phil mentioned the Gray Ghost Inn (and Kitzhof Inn). I have stayed at GGI several times and can endorse it enthusiastically. Not overly fancy, but warm, welcoming and rider friendly. Breakfast included, and if there is a large enough group, a special dinner could be arranged. Lots of room to hang out, swimming pool and an excellent front porch and rear deck.

It is in a great riding area, right on VT Rt 100 near Mount Snow in West Dover, VT. Bennington is about a 45 minute ride and of course you have all of Rt 100 and several "over the mountains" routes to choose from.

Google Maps

In as an alternate for me, but if the Paradise isn't booked, half the fun is staying in town, I'm active on the Triumphrat.net site, there will be a lot of people there I know, I expect, nice to have some beers and walk back to hotel, I will check today, guessing it's booked by now.

I also booked June 1-3 for the bash, anybody from Maine want to ride over together?

Hoopla

In as an alternate for me, but if the Paradise isn't booked, half the fun is staying in town, I'm active on the Triumphrat.net site, there will be a lot of people there I know, I expect, nice to have some beers and walk back to hotel, I will check today, guessing it's booked by now.

I would be happy to "shepherd" a bunch of Captains from my (Tri-State) region to make this meet up, whether or not I'm personally able to attend...

I'll be organizing some potential feeder rides down here in the earlier spring. We hope to represent parts of PA, NJ, CT & NY in VT come June.

Seems that the BBQ and saturday evening meal are not set up yet, tried to reserve, but the button has been removed, additionally the BBQ info is form last year, so I guess we wait for it to be updated

Hoopla

Back