You can always post your idea here and we will help with what we can
Most of the time we try to have it between May and July

I'll just stick to the beer that i can handle and remain sociable acceptable. In former runs with different folks getting that loose was OK. This crowd a bit different. When in Rome do like the Romans.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I'll just stick to the beer that i can handle and remain sociable acceptable. In former runs with different folks getting that loose was OK. This crowd a bit different. When in Rome do like the Romans.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

It's fine with me, we just like teasing. I was unusually sober last time, I must be getting old.

It's fine with me, we just like teasing. I was unusually sober last time, I must be getting old.
Hell i can't say that. Drank enough moonshine in a very quick time to kill most people. Got up and walked away with a little help. Not proud and not shy. Nature of the beast. **** was good. Went down smooth. Been a long time for me in that part of the country. Loved it. The hills the ride and the drink. Would do it the same even today like i said not proud or shy. Forget about it no way would plan such a event. Ride is the best i can do.

Back