EDIT: Four Seasons Lodge
4Seasonsrichwood@gmail.com
320 Northfork Cherry Highway
Route 39/55
Richwood, WV 26261
(800) 829 - 9412
(304) 846 - 4605

Dates are June 8-15.
We will arrive Thursday 11 and leave Monday 15.

I am in West Virginia in a city of Richwood. Found this motel. It has basically everything we need. But to get price & awning & firewood. We must take all lower floor rooms. 15. There are 5 with 2 beds. A full & a twin & 10 with king. But if you want a better view on the middle level. There are 6 rooms. Double beds a full & twin bed in 5 rooms. There is 1 with a king bed. On main floor there are 7 rooms. 1 two bed room apartment. There are 5 double with two beds. And 1 with king bed. Every room with out apartment is $70. TOTAL tax & everything included. Apartment is $130. I am not sure if that is with tax and all. Wifi, private parking. If needed trailer parking. For about 8 if or about. We will be with in most rides of about round trips about 120 - 200 most for real far rides. All around GREAT WINDING ROADS. I will have maps for everyone and other guides if you wish to go alone or with someone else. I promise you if you have soso tires you will wear them out QUICKLY!!! You will need jackets during early morning and evening chilly here even in June. So if all like to go or come please contact me I have until October to set it in stone. You will be then given a code to get price & parking level room. There are shorter rides available also I will have mapped out. If I get 15 definitely I will get rooms. I am going so there only 14 more I need. And this place is in the chiricahua National Park Forest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not there. Mike is. He is scouting for us. If y'all have Facebook he posted there also but for those that don't have FB add your 2 cents here

IMG_20190622_173229192.jpg
IMG_20190622_172426412.jpg

Unless something in my life changes, I'm definitely in- sounds great! That area of the country is beautiful, with great riding in and around the Shenandoah Forest. I'll probably camp there (and pitch in to offset room costs) or nearby if full. Good job getting the pit master @JoseyR3Wales- I'm still dreaming about the brisket at Maggie Valley. Thanks, again, for helping to put this together.

Back