So..........Did you have any symptoms?
I honestly do not know if I did or not @ransan. Back in late Feb/Mar, most of my co-workers complained of headaches, shortness of breath and a few other things. I thought I was just having worse allergies than normal.
Being overweight, I'm out of breath a lot normally, I didn't notice anything different really there. My taste and sense of smell have not changed either.
Like I said above, I am not sure when I did have it. The doc can't tell either. So, I am just one of the 95% who got it and didn't know it.

A strong immune system is more effective than hiding. Fear is weakening the immune system.
Good and enough sleep, avoid stress, healthy food and lots of sunlight and fresh air, as much activity or sport outdoors as one can get plus vitamins and/or supplements definitely help.
Take care and stay safe/healthy!

1595331516053.png

Hey guys, I need to inform you all that attended RAA in WV, that I have tested positive for the C-19 antibodies. I am negative for active virus right now. I did my quarterly blood sugar (A1C) a few days ago and asked them to check for antibodies as well. My clinic tells me that I had C-19 sometime in the last few weeks to months, they can't be certain.
Anyway, since we were all together there, I wanted to let you know that I may have had it then.
I am in the high risk categories and don't want to press my luck, but according to the media, I am one of those who should have died from it with all the factors going on with me.
I am sorry if I did in fact spread this to any of you.
I've been in so many taverns since but it hasn't infected me at all.

Prior to my surgery I had to be tested for the covid. The test is right up there on the funlist next to say a prostrate test only the doctor doesn't lick his finger :D
The son said d.a.m.n

Attachments

• C19DE4B8-9833-408B-B152-E69880EEE34E.png
    C19DE4B8-9833-408B-B152-E69880EEE34E.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 9DE90EFD-6368-420E-8DBD-03DFA683A7CE.png
    9DE90EFD-6368-420E-8DBD-03DFA683A7CE.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 24
Back