Well you did not give it to me since I just tested negative for the antibodies. I thought I may have had it some time back in the first of the year. My doctor said there was another un- named virus active at that time and it was quite a serious little illness at the time.

I just can’t stand the insanity of this Covid management philosophy. We’ve got numbers going up and baseball is back along with other necessary sports and schools ready to open. At least. The rioters are wearing masks. :rolleyes:

Numbers are going up because almost every single test a few labs do have been positive.Even though they are false positive they don't correct the finding.So a false positive is a confirmed case regardless how true it is.Also some common cold strains show positive for covid.Its all lies.It will all end November 4.Yall peek and saw what Ime telling ya.

Numbers are going up because almost every single test a few labs do have been positive.Even though they are false positive they don't correct the finding.So a false positive is a confirmed case regardless how true it is.Also some common cold strains show positive for covid.Its all lies.It will all end November 4.Yall peek and saw what Ime telling ya.
I wish the truth could come out and some of the biggest politicians pay the price. Humiliation and public hanging would be great.

Hey guys, I need to inform you all that attended RAA in WV, that I have tested positive for the C-19 antibodies. I am negative for active virus right now. I did my quarterly blood sugar (A1C) a few days ago and asked them to check for antibodies as well. My clinic tells me that I had C-19 sometime in the last few weeks to months, they can't be certain.
Anyway, since we were all together there, I wanted to let you know that I may have had it then.
I am in the high risk categories and don't want to press my luck, but according to the media, I am one of those who should have died from it with all the factors going on with me.
I am sorry if I did in fact spread this to any of you.
So..........Did you have any symptoms?

Hey guys, I need to inform you all that attended RAA in WV, that I have tested positive for the C-19 antibodies. I am negative for active virus right now. I did my quarterly blood sugar (A1C) a few days ago and asked them to check for antibodies as well. My clinic tells me that I had C-19 sometime in the last few weeks to months, they can't be certain.
Anyway, since we were all together there, I wanted to let you know that I may have had it then.
I am in the high risk categories and don't want to press my luck, but according to the media, I am one of those who should have died from it with all the factors going on with me.
I am sorry if I did in fact spread this to any of you.

Thanks for the notice.
I too am in that high risk category (My last A1C was 10.5 - Ouch, not good) but I refuse to live my life in fear or fearing fear.
I don't have a death wish and haven't gone into any of the epicenters purposely trying to contract it but part of me
wanted to catch it early on just to get it over with - whatever the outcome.
So far I I've ridden 14,000 miles COVID-free (maybe?) miles this year through 10 states and plan on covering a lot more distance before this thing ends or they
come up with a cure or inoculation.

Thanks for the notice Boog......Still fine, The count from my angle ...3 friends ended up on ventalators, 1-60 yr old dead, 1-48 yr old, serious lung damage....now on oxygen bottle???, 1-37 yr old 10 days on vent....3 weeks since off vent, says he feels that he's feeling like he is in his 60's, energy not returning? and 2 others that have tested positive for the antibodies? but ALL have told me that they did loose the sense of smell. the shortest for 3 days, the 48 yr old---hasn't returned yet? Flu? or whatever?, me- just trying to stay away from any known risks....thrilled that retirement is within sight....7 months!!!

Back