New England / North East Ride?

Rick Morris

"Have you seen Junior's grades?"
Ride
2011 Rocket III Roadster
Is there any interest with some of the North East riders to meet some place for a ride and get to know a few other Rocket Riders? I see a few Massachusettes guys and noticed a new MA rider the other day. Putting it out there, no specific dates in mind or any particular place to meet. We could hash it out a bit.

Definitely! I'm up for anything, schedule permitting. Judging from the map seems more people are Eastwards, so start on that side and move west? Or a nice big circular tour?

I think we see what kind of response we get over the next week or so and decide a meeting location when everyone chimes in. I agree with Phoinix, looking at the map there are a lot of bikes east and south in CT. Maybe central MA like Sturbridge is a nice location or a little north in Gardner perhaps.

I fondly remember Burlington. Big lake, Saabs and beautiful people everywhere, and the GE "We make good things for life" ran a factory there for the government, making all medium bore gun tubes. At the time, 20mm, 25mm, and 30mm were going hot and heavy. Spent eight years in Boston, and would love to have an excuse to get back up there. Mt Katahdin could be an interesting side hike. All kinds of wonderful country up there.

Back