Make A Wish Foundation

besides TC, All You guys have to do is get 10 people to fess up $100 each, how hard would that be! or may be You and Richard want to dress up richard would make pretty girl for ya I 'll soon find the punters to put up the cash

Could every one who has managed to get sponsorship in the way of vouchers and/or products could you please ask the business to email their Logo so I can get it put on our poster only have a week to go before I would like to have it launched on the net.

Have attached draft poster for every one to see. Sorry didn't realise it would be so hard to see. For the Aussies who's email address I have sent you a draft copy of what I've done so far.

Attachments

• RDU Poster.jpg
    RDU Poster.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 58
Still waiting to hear back from all of them mate. Got verbal 'yes' from both branches of Team Moto. Not a word back from Draggin Jeans or Triumph Australia. Tyres4Bikes still have to get back to me too... can't promise i can get back to by when you ask , really up to them to get back to me mate. Im confident they will all 'come to the party'... but in their time i guess.

Oi when I raise money for charity I dont do it in half measures or maybe YOU WOULD LIKE TO WEAR IT!!! MMMMMMMM:rolleyes:

Mate doing a foxtrot in a dress is not an easy thing , agreed ... Worse still is a 'brilliant' idea Catherine had for a party we threw up in the Territory. She hired a f#ckin karoake machine and everyone that turned up had to sing a song.. told'em if you ain't prepared to sing a song, don't bother turning up. There were 50 plus bikies and their girls there , everyone was forced to pick and sing a song. We all nearly hurt ourselves laughing at some of the reluctant and pityful efforts :D

Mate doing a foxtrot in a dress is not an easy thing , agreed ... Worse still is a 'brilliant' idea Catherine had for a party we threw up in the Territory. She hired a f#ckin karoake machine and everyone that turned up had to sing a song.. told'em if you ain't prepared to sing a song, don't bother turning up. There were 50 plus bikies and their girls there , everyone was forced to pick and sing a song. We all nearly hurt ourselves laughing at some of the reluctant and pityful efforts :D
Do You Really WAnt to make your EARDRUMS BLEED:eek:

Somebody HAS to tape this and put it on CD for the rest of us,
might even get a youtube channel going too, that way in years to come,
we could all look back and see where it all began..;)

Looking into Karoake but as its the blokes only form of income he will not commit to doing it for noting.

Back