Make A Wish Foundation

Big Marty

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket 3 Roadster
Dear Martin,

Thank you for offering to raise funds for Make-A-Wish® Australia. We are delighted to inform you that you fundraiser has been approved!

Attached to this email, you will find the following documents:

Authority to Fundraise Letter - this should be printed out and kept with you during your fundraiser

Activity Payment Form - please complete this after the fundraiser and send with your payment

Receipt Request Form – fill in the details of donors who want to be receipted for any donations over the amount of $2 (this will be sent directly from National Office after the funds have been received)

We will be mailing out your requested supportive promotional materials to you shortly, so keep an eye out for their arrival.

Some helpful tips to assist in planning your event:

Please ensure you comply with any relevant regulations (permits, licenses, public liability insurance) in your State or Territory, including any obligations outlined in the Charitable Fundraising Act. For more info please contact your local council via their website or by calling their office.

If you plan to seek sponsorship for funds/prizes from corporate or local businesses, please clearly indicate that you are organiser of this Third Party fundraiser and that you have had authorisation from Make-A-Wish® Australia to collect funds on our behalf. Showing them a copy of your approval letter will help support your request. We respectfully ask that you clearly define these terms, as it would be misleading to represent yourself as being from Make-A-Wish® Australia.

If you have requested us to promote your fundraiser via our website, this part of the application is still going through approval. We do recommend you try to get as much exposure via your own databases, mail out, contacts, website, Facebook, Twitter, venue promotion, collateral and also by contacting local media. This will all help to maximize the success and exposure of your fundraiser.

There is a fantastic website called Everyday Hero which you can easily create an online fundraising page to help collect donations from your friends and family all over the world. Once the page is set up, you can email the link to you page (or post onto Facebook). For more info go to Register for a hero page – Everyday Hero Australia

Your fundraising target is very exciting and we wish you all the very best in achieving it! Please contact me if I can assist you any further at this stage.

Thank you again for offering to support Make-A-Wish® Australia, your generous support helps us continue granting cherished wishes for children and young people with life-threatening medical conditions.

Best of luck!

Kind Regards

Amy Spence
Community Fundraising & Events Co-ordinator QLD / NT
Make-A-Wish® Australia

Make-A-Wish® Foundation of Australia A.B.N 97 006 497 632
National Registered Office 383 Swan St Richmond VIC 3121
PO Box 5006 Burnley VIC 3121
Tel (03) 9426 0777 Toll Free 1800 032 260 Fax (03) 9426 0799
Email: events@makeawish.org.au www.makeawish.org.au

Dear Martin,

Thank you for offering to raise funds on behalf of Make-A-Wish Australia. Your support means we can continue to make a significant and lasting difference to the physical, mental and emotional health of children with life-threatening medical conditions by granting their cherished Wish.

This letter constitutes your authority to fundraise and you should keep this with you at your fundraising activity. Your Make-A-Wish Australia fundraising activity registration number is: 17058.

Make-A-Wish Australia authorises Rockets Down Under of PO Box 3364 HERVEY BAY QLD 4564 to fundraise on behalf of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Australia, 383 Swan St, Richmond, VIC 3121 on the following terms and conditions:

1. Rockets Down Under is authorised to conduct the fundraising activity 2012 - Rockets Downunder to be conducted on Saturday, 15 September 2012.

2. Funds raised are to be kept securely and returned to Make-A-Wish within 14 days of the completion of the activity.

3. Rockets Down Under is authorised to collect donations via cash at the activity in secure collection facilities and cheques/money orders - which must be made out to Make-A-Wish Australia.

4. A Make-A-Wish supporter logo has been issued and can be used by Rockets Down Under in the promotion of the 2012 - Rockets Downunder activity only.

5. Rockets Down Under undertakes to provide a basic fundraising statement indicating the income and expenditure of the fundraising activity including donations received.

6. Make-A-Wish Australia notes that Rockets Down Under and this fundraising activity 2012 - Rockets Downunder are not covered by the Make-A-Wish Public Liability Insurance.
Issued: Tuesday, 19 June 2012 Expires: Saturday, 15 September 2012

Signed:

Kellie Johnston

General Manager Marketing, Fundraising and CommunicationsMake-A-Wish® Foundation of Australia A.B.N 97 006 497 632 National Registered Office 383 Swan St Richmond VIC 3121 PO Box 5006 Burnley VIC 3121 Tel (03) 9426 0777 Toll Free 1800 032 260 Fax (03) 9426 0799 Email: events@makeawish.org.au www.makeawish.org.au

Fundraising Activity Payment Form

Please complete this form and return via fax, email or post. If you have any questions, please contact the Supporter Relations Team on 1800 032 260.
Payment for Fundraising Activity – 17058
Amount $___________.____
Credit Card
Card Type:  Visa  MasterCard  Amex  Diners
Card Number:    
Exp Date: _____/_____ Cardholders Name ____________________________________
Cardholders Signature______________________________________________________
Direct Debit
Account Name: Make-A-Wish® Foundation
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 063 105
Account Number: 0090 1773
Date of Deposit _____/_____/_____
Deposit/Transfer Reference: __________________________________________To the best of my knowledge, the information on this form is true and correct: Fundraising Coordinator to sign Date Return completed form with payment slip for the event to Make-A-Wish® Australia PO Box 5006, Burnley, VIC 3121. Please ensure that the Name, Address and Signature of the Donor is completed in full in order to receive a valid tax deductible receipt from Make-A-Wish Australia

“2012 - Rockets Downunder” - Registration Number 17058

I've had an idea :D if those that would like to contribute a bit extra to Make-A-Wish... if we all brought a small Triumph related item ( a cap, belt buckle, t-shirt or a monikered fountain pen or any of the other stuff Triumph thinks we will buy :rolleyes: hey tell the dealer it's for a charity and see if the stingy f#ckers will donate it)... then when everyone is three parts cut, and money means little :D we could hold an auction with the funds raised going to Make-A-Wish... what do you's reckon???

I've had an idea :D if those that would like to contribute a bit extra to Make-A-Wish... if we all brought a small Triumph related item ( a cap, belt buckle, t-shirt or a monikered fountain pen or any of the other stuff Triumph thinks we will buy :rolleyes: hey tell the dealer it's for a charity and see if the stingy f#ckers will donate it)... then when everyone is three parts cut, and money means little :D we could hold an auction with the funds raised going to Make-A-Wish... what do you's reckon???

Bloody good idea - but someone else will need to talk to Anders ;). Kiwi???

I am happy to donate and as I have been an auctioneer in the past happy to offer to conduct the auction if you guys agree, not fussed if somebody else wants a go.

I am happy to donate and as I have been an auctioneer in the past happy to offer to conduct the auction if you guys agree, not fussed if somebody else wants a go.

Hey Ponters see if you can get your local dealer to donate a new Bonnie for the auction :p i'm hitting Team Moto up for a Thunderbird... gota think big mate :p ... happy for you to handle the auction .

Hey Ponters see if you can get your local dealer to donate a new Bonnie for the auction :p i'm hitting Team Moto up for a Thunderbird... gota think big mate :p ... happy for you to handle the auction .

Will Speak to Vince Chiodo who is the Aussie importer of Triumph. Will let you know how I go with what he offers.

Will Speak to Vince Chiodo who is the Aussie importer of Triumph. Will let you know how I go with what he offers.

While you have him on the phone see what the deal is with parts availability and pricing .... I can't afford to buy parts in Australia and we all know about the 6-8 week wait for parts.... Oh and don't forget to thank him for the donated Bonnie:roll:

Back