Long live the Flipmeister!

I thought Spectro was an oil and anal eyes was what you get from reading to many post here. I dont' get the connection

Last edited:
all kidding aside I like the clamps, and the painted ones look really good. So now I have the delema, to paint or not to paint.. Oh well its practically winter here I can dwell all winter.

Is that anything like 'Spectroanalized'?? Isn't that when you go to the proctoligist for a checkup...come on back...:D

Yes. And he sure had color pics of the exploration on his monitor. Maybe the colors were computer-aided :confused:

No scenic postcard quality, though:cool:.

Last edited:
Flip, If you offered them already painted you could charge twice the price,like Triumph and Hardly does with their tins.. BJC

Flip, If you offered them already painted you could charge twice the price,like Triumph and Hardly does with their tins.. BJC

Jack, I never knew what 'tins' were until Bart told me. I always thought that 'tins' were what saltines came in back in the old days. I'll pass on any coating. I think the years of painting cars, boats and airplanes with Polane T and Imron with no respirator, plus all the welding I do and smoking Marlboro's has left my lungs looking like cobwebbed bags of charcoal. Isocyanate's have a bad habit of getting you in the end. I limit my painting now days to upwind stints with a rattlecan.

Back