Wrapping the Viking Headers

I made it to work after walking Brahma for 4 miles due to a crash ahead. The added heat shields did protect my leg from blistering this time, but it is still hot. I am researching a means to lessen the heat.
Expressways need more exits darn it.

Boog, all of this heat is simply because you have not remapped the bike, as I have always said "Tuning" is critical for heat control.
Continuously wrapping and added shields will net the same result hence your discoloured Amozon heat shields.

Having the bike set up on a dyno will not only pull the heat way back, but it will give you the performance that the system will provide and what I get from my Bike.

Boog, all of this heat is simply because you have not remapped the bike, as I have always said "Tuning" is critical for heat control.
Continuously wrapping and added shields will net the same result hence your discoloured Amozon heat shields.

Having the bike set up on a dyno will not only pull the heat way back, but it will give you the performance that the system will provide and what I get from my Bike.
It does have a new map from the engine swap I just had done. But as you state, the dyno tune is the route to go.

Back