KKROCKETIII

.020 Over
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
Hi fellow riders Can anyone please help me to provide details where I can buy a lockable fuel cap for The 2013 Rocket III Touring please? The internet has got this cap for a 2010 model but not for 2013.

Hi fellow riders Can anyone please help me to provide details where I can buy a lockable fuel cap for The 2013 Rocket III Touring please? The internet has got this cap for a 2010 model but not for 2013.
2008 model year onward all the same....Single headlight Touring....

That was the first "mod" I did to my '08 Touring when I bought it a couple years ago, brand new on eBay. I think it was 50 bucks, sheesh. :( I never actually use the lock, I just like the "Triumph" logo embossed on the cap. 🙂

That was the first "mod" I did to my '08 Touring when I bought it a couple years ago, brand new on eBay. I think it was 50 bucks, sheesh. :( I never actually use the lock, I just like the "Triumph" logo embossed on the cap. 🙂
Thanks mate but i cant find anything online

YEP! Cool cap... but I stopped locking it as I didn't want the key on my ignition ring. I had it there at first, and then it started marking my chrome... and I'm not digging the key out of my panniers each time I'm at the pump.
-MIG

Back