Lifted the front end of ground this morning.

I will never forget the first time i lit her up. Sitting at a intersection in Glenpool Oklahoma at a red light. we had a fixed up Chevy pick up revving its motor. Guy looked over and flipped me the bird. Smiled and revved it. Light turned green and dropped the clutch. Front end came straight up. Balls went straight down. Rode the 60 degree wheelie all the way through the intersection. Shifted and it came right back up again. Dam% near shi^ my pants. Never let on just rode her out. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: After a bit of practice and a new clutch got it down to a art. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have not lifted in second yet. I must not be going it right and I have hit the limiter in the first three gears.:eek: Let’s see what happens after the Lush/Bryant build.;)

Most of the time what you feel is the front suspension unloading and the wheel/tire does not actually leave the pavement.

Most of the time what you feel is the front suspension unloading and the wheel/tire does not actually leave the pavement.

Thanks for that.... I admit that I was starting to feel a little inferior. I have TORs, K&Ns, and secondaries removed, but can't imagine actually lifting the wheel off the ground without abusing the clutch. To me it feels like the whole bike lifts up on its suspension, not just the front end. Maybe with some upgrades I can get her to levitate :sneaky:

Back