Leaking radiator

Link sent. Good luck @ehh .

For others seeking, I have another 2 or 3 eBay listings from different sellers that are around Au$670 (US$520). It looks like these e may be the last available. We will see. :cool:

Standard Shipping - $50.00 in Australia for the one from Driven Offroad Driven Offroad
so eBay one cheaper for Aussie buyers with free shipping.

I have sent an email to the PWR manufacturer with a request for price and shipping cost.

If @ehh grabs that one there are about 2-3 left on eBay in Australia for around Au$670 (US$520) and probably a few motor sports dealers with one online. So if anyone else wants one now they are discontinued from manufacturer, options may exist.

I am not aware of any Rocket III model radiator tank changes.

This dealer may no longer stock Triumph or has not ordered this recently so link may be out of date price wise.

T2108307
  • Reference​

• Part Number​

T2108307
  • Description​

RADIATOR ASSY
  • Price​

1621671206486.png

Bought one. $582.29
It should be here in one month.
Hopefully it will fit. Can't wait.
My recent road trip went well on the Tiger and it will probably go faster than the rocket but it's just not the same.
When overtaking a road train, I had to change gear to quickly gain speed where I'm used to just crank the handle and it fly past the trucks in no time.

Standard Shipping - $50.00 in Australia for the one from Driven Offroad Driven Offroad
so eBay one cheaper for Aussie buyers with free shipping.

I have sent an email to the PWR manufacturer with a request for price and shipping cost.
Confirming your earlier enquiry @ehh
I hope the reply below doesn't mean the eBay listing sellers were intending to order for you!

Hey Peter,
I am very sorry mate but we actually no longer manufacture these ones.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Kind Regards,
Hayden Kelly
Technical Sales Representative
PWR Advanced Cooling Technology
EXT : 116
Direct +61 7 5547 1600
www.pwr.com.au

Confirming your earlier enquiry @ehh
I hope the reply below doesn't mean the eBay listing sellers were intending to order for you!
They probably were. The eBay listing says that they are made to order so I will probably get a message from the seller soon.

PWR
PWR FIT TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 26mm Radiator
MESSAGE TO BUYERS

PWR PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER / ETA UP TO 3-6 WEEKS TO MANUFACTURE.

IMAGE IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY (NOT THE ACTUAL ITEM)

Back