Radiator - $616 - WTF?

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
After my dump in Yakima while on RAA West 2018, I need a new radiator.
Just returned home and found that Bike Bandit wants $616 USD!!!

Anyone know of a better, less expensive, place to go?

BFC11B7D-5D0C-4CC3-A374-5BED4AE9540D.png

@Jag
Gratitude for the response.
I'm diggin' the price, but this one looks different than mine (2012 R#R).
Has anyone fitted one of these ?

Upon further research, I find many sellers of what appears to be the same aluminum radiator.
I also find no reviews from any customers on any of the sellers . . .
This makes me wary to drop the hammer . . .

Upon further research, I find many sellers of what appears to be the same aluminum radiator.
I also find no reviews from any customers on any of the sellers . . .
This makes me wary to drop the hammer . . .

If they have really high feedback and you use a credit card as PayPal payment source I would not worry. I would however email the seller and ask if it fits your bike without modification. Then if he says yes pull the trigger. If it doesn't fit he's phvcked as you have his message as proof he said it would. Besides...you're a man of money I hear.
;):)

If they have really high feedback and you use a credit card as PayPal payment source I would not worry. I would however email the seller and ask if it fits your bike without modification. Then if he says yes pull the trigger. If it doesn't fit he's phvcked as you have his message as proof he said it would. Besides...you're a man of money I hear.;):)

Gratitude for the response, Amigo.
There is NO feedback from any of all the sellers.
That there is why I am concerned.
BTW - I be not a man of money . . . at least not at the Dentist or @Mittzy status . . . . . :roll:

PS: I did as you suggested and sent an email to the seller.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly @Mittzy said the unit was not as thick as the OEM one and he had to make up the difference so the OEM covers would fit.

I was looking at those radiators...

Super curious myself if anyone’s fitted one and their feedback.

At the price, for me it’s almost worth buying one just to validate them for the community.

Back